Welcome to Flagg Creek Golf Course
Jointly owned by Pleasant Dale Park District & the City of Countryside Flagg Creek Golf Course is a nine-hole, par 33 course featuring bentgrass greens, watered fairways and three sets of tees for golfers of all skill levels. Renovated in 1993 (from the former site called Maple Crest Golf Course), the course was completely re-designed by Greg Martin, preserving the beautiful mature trees of the previous course. Flagg Creek is conveniently located near the intersections of I-55 and I-294 and is touted as one of the finest 9-hole courses in the Chicagoland area. Our Practice range offers bentgrass tees, high-quality range balls, six target greens, night lighting, a short game practice area and full spectrum golf instruction. Flagg Creek is open from sunrise till dusk every day weather permitting. Flagg Creek also offers a full service restaurant and bar with 3 flat screen TV’s, a seasonal outdoor deck with canopy where you can enjoy a bite to eat or a drink before or after your round and banquet facility. A great setting for your outing or banquet needs!!
Golf Course Board Meetings
Flagg Creek Golf Course is jointly owned by the Pleasant Dale Park District and the City of Countryside. Monthly Board meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Location varies. Please call (708) 246-3336 for more information.
Messages from Flagg Creek:
The golf course and driving range are open daily. (weather permitting)
During the off season the Proshop is open (Monday – Friday 9 – 4) & (Saturday – Sunday 10 – 2)
Call the Proshop for course conditions (708) 246-3336
MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHEN YOU ENTER THE CLUBHOUSE!!
Regardless of vaccination status.
Starting on January 3, to comply with local mandates, proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (for age 5+)
and a valid ID (for age 16+) are required for visits longer than 10 minutes.
- Online or telephone bookings are required. A credit card is needed to secure your tee time.
- FALL Green Fee Rates:
- WEEKDAY: Resident $15, Senior Res $14, Senior Non-Res $15, Non-Resident $16
- WEEKEND: Resident $15, Non-Resident $16
- Riding carts are available on a day to day basis (weather permitting). Call the Proshop for updates. The cost is $10 per person.
- Pull carts are available to rent for $4
- Driving range and putting green hours: 9:00 am until DUSK (weather permitting).
- On Tuesday, due to scheduled maintenance, the driving range opens after 9:30 am.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled tee time.
- BRINGING OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED!! ANYONE FOUND WITH OUTSIDE ALCOHOL WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES.
- Beverages can be purchased by the bartender or proshop staff and enjoyed on the course or on the patio.
- TAILGATING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!!!
- To cancel or refund any prepaid tee times go to email@example.com
For more information regarding the 2022 golf season, email to
STAY SAFE & STAY WELL !!