Welcome to Flagg Creek Golf Course
Jointly owned by Pleasant Dale Park District & the City of Countryside Flagg Creek Golf Course is a nine-hole, par 33 course featuring bentgrass greens, watered fairways and three sets of tees for golfers of all skill levels. Renovated in 1993 (from the former site called Maple Crest Golf Course), the course was completely re-designed by Greg Martin, preserving the beautiful mature trees of the previous course. Flagg Creek is conveniently located near the intersections of I-55 and I-294 and is touted as one of the finest 9-hole courses in the Chicagoland area. Our Practice range offers bentgrass tees, high-quality range balls, six target greens, night lighting, a short game practice area and full spectrum golf instruction. Flagg Creek is open from sunrise till dusk every day weather permitting. Flagg Creek also offers a full service restaurant and bar with 3 flat screen TV’s, a seasonal outdoor deck with canopy where you can enjoy a bite to eat or a drink before or after your round and banquet facility. A great setting for your outing or banquet needs!!
Golf Course Board Meetings
Flagg Creek Golf Course is jointly owned by the Pleasant Dale Park District and the City of Countryside. Monthly Board meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Location varies. Please call (708) 246-3336 for more information.
Messages from Flagg Creek:
When the weather allows, the golf course and driving range are open.
Call the Proshop for course conditions (708) 246-3336
In addition to the general social distancing standards set forth, the golf course and golfers need to abide by the following controls.
- Online or telephone bookings are required. A credit card is needed to secure your tee time.
- Seasonal Rates:
- WEEKDAY: Resident $15, Senior Res $14, Senior Non-Res $15, Non-Resident $16
- WEEKEND: Resident $16, Non-Resident $18
- Riding carts are no longer available. The golf course is open for walking only.
- Pull carts are available to rent for $4
- A facial covering is required by law to enter the building.
- The driving range and putting green are open from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm (weather permitting). Bucket sales end at 3:45 pm.
- On Tuesday, due to scheduled maintenance, the driving range opens at 9:30 am.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled tee time.
- BRINGING OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED!! ANYONE FOUND WITH OUTSIDE ALCOHOL WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES.
- Beverages can be purchased by the bartender or proshop staff and enjoyed on the course or on the patio.
- TAILGATING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!!!
- For restrictions and guidelines provided by the state : Phase 4 Golf Restrictions
- To cancel or refund any prepaid tee times go to firstname.lastname@example.org
In moving forward, we ask that all golfers take the guidelines seriously. As it will allow us to stay open, and keep our staff and guests safe.
For information regarding the 2021 golf season you can email your questions to
STAY SAFE & STAY WELL !!