Welcome to Flagg Creek Golf Course
Jointly owned by Pleasant Dale Park District & the City of Countryside Flagg Creek Golf Course is a nine-hole, par 33 course featuring bentgrass greens, watered fairways and three sets of tees for golfers of all skill levels. Renovated in 1993 (from the former site called Maple Crest Golf Course), the course was completely re-designed by Greg Martin, preserving the beautiful mature trees of the previous course. Flagg Creek is conveniently located near the intersections of I-55 and I-294 and is touted as one of the finest 9-hole courses in the Chicagoland area. Our Practice range offers bentgrass tees, high-quality range balls, six target greens, night lighting, a short game practice area and full spectrum golf instruction. Flagg Creek is open from sunrise till dusk every day weather permitting. Flagg Creek also offers a full service restaurant and bar with 3 flat screen TV’s, a seasonal outdoor deck with canopy where you can enjoy a bite to eat or a drink before or after your round and banquet facility. A great setting for your outing or banquet needs!!
Golf Course Board Meetings
Flagg Creek Golf Course is jointly owned by the Pleasant Dale Park District and the City of Countryside. Monthly Board meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Location varies. Please call (708) 246-3336 for more information.
Messages from Flagg Creek:
OUR PHONES ARE DOWN…..PLEASE CALL 708-476-3603
TO REACH THE PROSHOP
WE ARE OPEN !!!!!
PHASE III GOLF RESTRICTIONS start MAY 29
In addition to the general social distancing standards set forth in the Stay at Home Order, the golf course and golfers need to abide by the following controls.
- Online or telephone bookings are required. A credit card is needed to secure your tee time.
- Single rider carts are available with no restrictions. You must make arrangements to rent a cart in advance by calling the Proshop. An extra charge of $9 would apply.
- However, if golf course conditions require a “CART PATH ONLY” status, carts must remain on the path at ALL times!!!!
- The clubhouse will remain CLOSED.
- The driving range and putting green will be available starting May 29th at 50% capacity. Space is limited!
- Only players with a scheduled tee time that is prepaid will be allowed at the golf course.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled tee time, and leave immediately when finished playing.
- If you arrive earlier, you will be asked to wait in your car. Congregating around the clubhouse in anyway is not allowed.
- Please leave immediately after your round. TAILGATING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!!!
- CLICK HERE for additional PLAYER RESTRICTIONS
- For restrictions and guidelines provided by the state : Phase 3 Golf Restrictions in IL
In moving forward, we ask that all golfers take the guidelines seriously. As it will allow us to stay open, and keep our staff and guests safe.
For information regarding the 2020 golf season you can email your questions to
STAY SAFE & STAY WELL !!